我想说

麻烦请告诉我你们谁还没被我link到的博客,以方便我到访咯:)
祝大家愉快:P

2010年11月13日星期六

Art Expo 2010

29.10.10Mr.Gabriel, my lecturer for Letterform and calligraphy organised a class trip for class 1 and class 2 to Art Expo (at menara MATRADE,KL) .That day's classes was cancelled due to our class trip.

We gathered at College, wait for the bus and about 1pm off we go!!

This is my first time go to such a bloody huge art exhibition. All the paintings and sculpture is such a big size(ofcourse the price also uhhmmm....)== which i never disclosure before. So how can i no excited?XD yeah, umm

lets enjoy all this pictures:P(all this pictures is from my classmate,because i have lost my camera on that day T.T)

When i saw this painting, i almost faint! how can they paint such a huge size of paintings on canvas? OMG~~~ its so realistic (even the 2 small kids stand beside us also taller than us)@@
I like this kind of pattern<3

me and tian ai like to pose those stupid posesXD please forgive us, we just do what we likeXP

I like this painting so much! can i bring this home? ><






well, this artist- Peter Liew is the one that i admire a most! His paintings are extraordinary!
His thick oil impasto works cover 3 continents-Asia, Europe and United states. His Asian works focus on colonial buildings and places of worship in Singapore and Malaysia. He also have discribe his every oil paintings to us! I am enjoy to listened to him:)
oh ya, one thing i get shock is he can finish a peice of this size of art work within 2 to 3 hours!!!!!
Imagine 2 hours he can earn much more than Rm60,000!!!!OMG~~~~~~~and he had been went to 46 country for paintings.

very creative ba?


this want first day aready sold out with RM5000. nice right?

my classmate(leng lui)XD



Fortes, Pakeong Sequeira

well, this guy we all say him siao wan, he can straight using permanent pen to draw patterns on canvas. And all the patterns are so details, make us want to take pictures with him..lol
btw, he is a super funny posing guy from Macau,Beijing. can take me as your apprentice?XD



about 4.30pm, we went back to college. All i have to say is, the exhibition is awesome even thou i have lost my lovely baby camera and i felt very very sad for 2 weeks long. The reason i sad is because all my pictures had gone(8gb with 5000 pics) ! ! but, i did enjoy with my college mates.loves <3 align="center">

2 条评论:

小七 说...

哇..那些展览的图画都好漂亮哦..
总有一天,你也会像他们一样的..

Man Ching 说...

真的很很很美呢。。。

my life