我想说

麻烦请告诉我你们谁还没被我link到的博客,以方便我到访咯:)
祝大家愉快:P

2009年7月13日星期一

Taniah dan Selamat Maju Jaya

omg! i kena NS XD
I thought, if not be selected, then I might have to apply. However, if selected by , it is feared that this was ......Sure enough, when I saw the screen“Taniah dan Selamat Maju Jaya ”, I do not know is happy or hesitation. Before that, my family and my friends said that I will be selected by, the reason is that I am very active ..ORZ...
I heard there was very fun and stimulating.....err, i was so exited and wanna faster go there..
I want boating , jungle tracking, and plays many many games~yeah...
However, in this three months of training i will become darker and darker (my sister still ridicule me that how was my look after come back ) huh!
well, I am not afraid on it!
PLKN ,Come on ~ ~! ! kekekex...XD

7 条评论:

Akira 思胜 说...

你能去那边也是好事啊! 可以见识到不同的东西也...

ⓉⒾⒻⒻⒶⓃⓎ 说...

Hope u can happy la...
haha,
i'm no "kena"~
bcoz i'm not active
but u r "over" active...
joking^^

gambateh!!!

小七 说...

我为自己中到国民服务而感到懊恼...
我已经过了那种玩激烈活动的年龄了
应该说是懒虫一支

Nick尼克仔 说...

是不错的经历哦~
我也很想去
不过我都不能申请咯~
哈哈~
太老了~

yanne teo 说...

我也是觉得这其实是一个很不错的经验,
可以认识新朋友,
又有津贴,
哇,这种东西哪里有得找哦?
我虽然没有中,
但是就算中的话都不会怎样,
因为我觉得很好玩的一个camp=)

di min 说...

Which camp did u get?

Hav ur nice day!

WEIJIE 说...

i want oso tak kena arh~ T__T
but nid to cut botak de so tak kena oso gud ha..

my life